Here goes all that interesting stuff I want to share.
- might just be my perception because i started hanging out on urbit more (i'm stuck in a room for a week, thanks virus), but urbit came alive for me in the last couple of days/weeks. you can still get free planets through imperceptible.computer right now rabsef-bicrym is hosting a group called “an octopus!” (web+urbitgraph://group/~borbes-bortes-rabsef-bicrym/an-octopus) where people can message a bot in the group chat that makes a GAN generate an image. it's hilarous. these images (one of them you can see above, although i did upscale and edited it a bit) will later be sent back as an nft on […]
- ⋆｡ﾟ☁︎｡⋆｡ ﾟ☾ ﾟ｡⋆｡ﾟ☁︎｡⋆｡ ﾟ☾ ﾟ｡⋆｡ﾟ☁︎｡⋆｡ ﾟ☾ ﾟ｡⋆｡ﾟ☁︎｡⋆｡ ﾟ I'm super happy. Not sure which language to write this in, podría ser en español, oder auch auf Deutsch. 2022 02 22 is the release date of my new LP Lukas Kalmar – Empty Luminescence. In the meantime, have a listen to the track Werken 2 and check the link above for all the socials and extra stuff! 🙂 ☁︎｡⋆｡ ﾟ☾ ｡⋆｡ﾟ☁︎｡⋆｡ ﾟ☾ ﾟ｡⋆｡ﾟ☁︎｡⋆｡ ﾟ☾ ﾟ｡⋆｡ﾟ☁︎｡⋆｡ ﾟ☾ ﾟ｡
- (Sorry, only Spanish today, use google translate if you want to read this in your own language) La semana pasada tuve el honor de poder visitar al Colegio Rural Los Ángeles Quehui en la Isla Quehui en el Archipiélago Chilote. Se me extendió la invitación de ir para allá como artista especialista a armar un laboratorio para el CECREA Castro dentro del marco del proyecto Archipiélago Digital. Claramente acepté, y les cuento un poco de como fue la experiencia: Viajé en Bus hasta Castro y en el camino me actualicé sobre un par de cosas que no sabía sobre el […]
- I'm currently working on finishing my second LP, so I did a quick update to my website http://www.lukaskalmar.com It seems like there are big changes happening in the world. Admittedly, I easily get caught up in apocalyptic visions and generalized paranoia, but I'm also slightly optimistic. There's a lot of people aware that things have to change drastically, and I'm glad about that. This of course is only one aspect, but I was very happy to read this blog post today: It's time for the permanent web I can't help being tethered to computers, so seeing decentralized networking moving ahead […]
- I had some time to do research about urbit (https://urbit.org/) in the last couple of days. This is a pretty good non-technical (or as non-technical as it can get) explanation about what it is: https://urbit.org/blog/urbit-for-normies/ I already managed to get WSL (Windows Subsystem for Linux) with Ubuntu running, installed urbit and started up a comet in order to access Landscape, urbits interface though. That's free and you can try it at home. It's much easier if you are running some kind of gnu/linux distro or macos. Try this guide: https://urbit.org/using/install/ Now, I wanted to buy my own planet (identity), but […]
These are older posts I wrote on wordpress.
Hey folks, I’m currently working on Antártica Audible, a podcast with Antarctic soundscapes and interviews with scientists that work there. The 4th installment should premiere on the 19th of January and there will be a total of 10 episodes. You can listen to the Podcast at Emisor Podcasting and on Spotify The podcast is in…Keep reading
There’s a new menu section called Interesting Content Accumulator at the top right. It’s a telegram channel that accumulates interesting content and you can follow it here. The idea is to have a group of people that submit and discuss content through a group chat. For the moment I’m curating the content that gets posted…Keep reading
Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and/or try again.